Monday, October 23, 2006

Ramzan Special

ED Mubharak to everyone...

Today is another Great Day in my life to build relationship.

Today I called many of my Friends and wished them Ed Mubharak.
They were so excited and called me for a Special Lunch J)

Yes today is Ramadan, some call this Great day as Ramzan.

I understand from my Friends that this is the ninth month of the Islamic (Hijri) calendar, established in the year 638. It is considered the most blessed and spiritually beneficial month of the Islamic year.

During the period of Ramazan : Prayers, fasting, charity, and self-accountability are the Key focus areas for my friends.

When I was in G.M. Pens International ( Manufacturers of Reynolds Brand of writing instruments). During 1995 Ramadan period one day I too fasted along with my Friends Batcha, Nazer, Razik .. Infact Mr.Vishwadeep Kuila joined us in fasting. The same evening Director Mr.Abdul Khader and Managing Director Mr. Mohamed Meeran called us to join the evening prayers and food (breaking the fast). We did join the prayer and we had food with everyone. What a Great Feeling!!!

These are Great acts of Kindness, Togetherness and acts for building RELATIONSHIP.

Ed Mubharak to everyone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home